Thursday, October 1, 2009

Studio Completion, Part Deux

I think I've finally made you wait long enough. Here are photos of the completed studio interior. You may recall that we brought furniture from our old office to the new space. Luckily, Chip was able to design it so that all the necessary pieces could work, with the addition of just a couple of new cabinets for storage. And guess what? We actually have extra cabinet space! (I know, it won't last long.)




With the addition of a couple of large-scale pieces of art from the Voscher collection, 2 small paintings of our "kids" as a studio-warming gift from our friend Pat, some dark wood Venetian blinds at the windows, and one nice plant for some life-energy, we're ready for work! Jay Lenny from Speaker Tech re-installed our speakers for the XM radio...in short, I may never leave the office now!

By the way....did I happen to mention my view of the garden from my desk?

Hey, don't blame me....I'm not the one who did the furniture layout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment