Friday, October 30, 2009

When is a Home Finished?

When is a home finished? Well, that's impossible to say, huh? At our house, apparently it is never "finished", and that's probably the case with many of you. (Why did we just have to have that tree removed from our front lawn? Don't get me started!) But honestly, this one has to be close.

I have "closet issues", and not the ones you might expect. I am a very tidy person by nature, but as far as I'm concerned, whatever is behind closed doors can be piled and pushed, so long as it doesn't spill out when you open the door. But now I realize that I've just never had the right closets! Well, these folks do. This closet started as a room as large as my bedroom--window included--and was carefully designed and planned. Why can't I have this?!


I can also dream of my ideal bedroom, and yes, that comes with a fireplace.


Am I just asking too much? Don't answer that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment