Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Overhead landscape view.

One of my favorite garden views is always from above. (Okay, so yes, I have been known to climb up on the roof of our house to look at the garden. And yes, maybe I did break an ankle that way, but it was worth it...I think?)
Luckily, this couple has a wonderful upstairs balcony off of their master bedroom that gives them this beautiful view, with little danger involved!
In the photo above, it's easy to see one of the pitfalls of Florida landscaping. A portion of the new sod has succumbed to fungus. Luckily, Joe of Joe Argentine Landscaping and his great crew will resolve this.

The homeowners found these neat trellises on-line. I think they were perfect for the side of the garage. They have great interest while bare, and really break up the brick wall, and they'll look even better when the vines start to grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment