Friday, September 24, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

Okay, I'm simple. But, I bet by the time you've finished reading this, you're going to want this product for your own home!

We needed new toilet seats. I've never been able to figure out what our cleaning people use on the toilet seats, but it's something that seems to etch away the finish. Anyway, the time had come....you remember, that Garden Club party, right?!

We like the sort of "vintage looking" toilet seats, that have some exposed chrome metal. They just seem to go with the house better. Honestly, I bought these because they looked the best...their super-cool function was just a bonus.

"Watch" these photos...and I promise you, there is no trick photography, or time lapse used!

Look mom, no hands! This is a Bemis Whisper-Close toilet seat. No motor. No electricity. Just a great hinge device that very, very gently lowers the seat and lid, either separately or together. All you do is give it a gentle push, and it lowers itself, like a graceful ballerina en pointe.

Just think of the peace-making implications in your home. Oh, I think I smell a Nobel Prize!

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, I printed your blog email and it was 15 pages of your toilet seat!

    ReplyDelete