Friday, November 18, 2011

A Room of Her Own Finishes

We're closing in on the end of this project. It's been so rewarding to me both personally and professionally. We were able to do something that I believe will have a very direct and daily impact on many people's lives. Additionally, the fact that we put out the call for help, and so, so many people said "yes"! It's been an experience that has taken me out of myself, and made me feel better about the world in general.

Here are more pictures of finished rooms in the Room of Her Own project at Alpha House of Tampa. These rooms were designed and executed by many members of the talented design community in Tampa.


Not that this cake needs icing, but nevertheless, here it is! Here is the courtyard "before".

And here's the finished courtyard area, complete with comfortable seating for mom and appropriate areas for toddlers as well.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this project together as much as I enjoyed being a part of it. There's more projects to be done at Alpha House of Tampa, so if you've been inspired, don't hesitate to visit their web site for more information on how you can be a part. I bet you'll be glad you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment