Friday, August 3, 2012

Daytime

A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to appear on the NBC "Daytime" program, talking about some ways to bring interesting vertical elements into your garden space.  I was interviewed for the show by Lindsay MacDonald.  It was great fun, and when Lindsay asked if I would be willing to do a segment touring three garden spaces, I quickly jumped at the opportunity.

The show taped in mid-June, and appeared on air on July 10th.  We taped for a full three hours, but somehow they managed to artfully edit it down to a little over five minute segment.

Lindsay and I had a great time together!  Touring the three gardens, I was able to compare and contrast many design elements, and offer suggestions on how to bring some of these into your own garden.

Here's a link to the segment you can watch on YouTube!
http://youtu.be/psNGVZq-IVs

I would love to hear what you think!

2 comments: